Disposable HIV Rapid Test or HIV Cassette for Hospital Use
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||200, 0000PS Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YD809
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Window Width: 3.0mm
- Transport Package: 40PCS/BOX, 50BOX/CTN
- Origin: CHINA
- Type: Test Strips & Test Tube
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Ssyjzz2004-0108
- Trademark: accept OEM
- Specification: ISO 9001, CE
- HS Code: 39260100
One Step ANTI- HIV1+2 Test is a rapid direct binding screening test for the presence of antibodies to HIV 1 and HIV 2. The test is based on the principle of double antigen sandwich immunoassay for the Qualitative detection of Anti-HIV in human seru m. Purified recombin antigens are employed to Identify Anti-HIV specifically. This one step test is very sensitive and only takes about 1 5 minutes. Test Results are read visually without any instrument ation.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Negative: Only one pink band appears on test region of the Cassette. This indicates that there is no Detectable anti- HIV in the serum.
Positive: Two pink bands appear on test region of the Cassette. This indicates that the specimen Contains detectable amount of anti- HIV.
Invalid: If without colored band appears on test region, this is an indication of a possible error in Performing the test. The test should be repeated using a new device.